So I’ll admit, there is something gratifying (ie: masculine reaffirming) in chopping wood. But after no more than one cord (two for the especially mighty) and it’s like ‘I am pretty secure in my masculinity and I just want a warm house! So say hello to your ‘Best Log Splitter’!
Really, what’s the point of the past 200 years of industrial revolution if we don’t use it to make our life easier??
Back pre-civil war, splitting logs involves using wedges, hammers, and axes. But this process is labor intesnsive, time-consuming and just wears out our precious body. Whatever kind of log splitting you do, don’t you want this done efficiently and quickly?
Well, a better solution is using a “log splitter,” which saves time and backbreaking efforts of converting log rounds into the ignitable wood.
Yes, a powered log splitter can ease your work and save your precious time that you can utilize somewhere else. So, choose a log splitter and start splitting some wood!
SAVE YOUR ENERGY, ENJOY THE FIREWOOD!
Are you in a hurry? Check this list then:
Types of Log Splitters
Basically, log splitters come in three flavors. History buffs, might say four, but steam-powered log splitters are pretty archaic now a days.
The 3 most common types of log splitters:
- Electric log splitter
- Gas log splitter
- Manual or hand control log splitter
Now, I joked a bit about saying good bye to manual labor and switching to a log splitter, but the fact is even a log splitter requires some work, as in the four letter kind! You still have to cut the rounds, most likely with a chain saw. You still have to lift the rounds onto the log splitter, probably multiple times, and you still have to stack the split logs, and you still have to carry the logs into the house and restack next to the fire place. Yes, I’m tired too just writing about it…
Now an electric or gas log splitter are probably what you have in mind to save your back, but we do have some manual log splitters recommended too. Why? Basically price. You save a quite a bit of green when you delete a gas or electric motor from you hydraulic splitter. FYI, a manual splitter still uses hydraulics, much like your hydraulic jack that comes with your cars emergency tire change kit.
Our No. 1 Pick – Best Electric Log Splitter and under $1500!
The products we analyze have to pass some typical parameters set by us. All the products on this list are analyzed based on these parameters. Some people like one product and some like another.
This doesn’t mean that a product not liked by some people is bad. It just means that the product lacks the features suitable for those users.
Our number 1 pick for top log splitter has features that suit most users. It is a hero among its peers and has the qualities to satisfy its users. It is the WEN 56207 6.5-Ton Electric Log Splitter
Why Is It Our Pick as Best Log Splitter?
To be honest, this was a close match with our #2 pick. So why this one? How did it grab our attention and become our first round draft pick:) We will mention the features, pros, cons, and the reasons to buy this product later; but first, let us tell you the reasons why it took the first place on our list.
There are several other features, like lightweight, portability, a strong wedge of steel, single push-button starting, etc. that make it our no. 1 pick. But one big reason is its low price. This one, along with our # 2 pick, is simply the most feature rich compared to others at this price Some gas splitters do offer the same features, but they are bulky and cost a lot. So, this top-quality log splitter will be one of the best investments of your life. And why this one compared to the #2 pick? Height. The Wen 6.5 tons has a working height stand and after a few rounds this really starts to make a difference.
How We Picked and Tested?
With time, we have developed some strategies to pick a log splitter, test it, and then finally recommend it to our audience.
You should know that if any of our family members or friends have a log splitter, we have evaluated it personally and got their opinions about its working. We ourselves have turned wood logs into fire blocks with those log splitters.
We evaluate every part and function of a log splitter on the basis of skills and methods we have developed over the years.
Best Log Splitters in 2021: Reviewed
1.WEN 56207 6.5-Ton Best Rated Electric Log Splitter
Now to be clear, our number one pick is also the biggest value option on this list. A 6.5 ton electric splitter is just not going to compare to a 25 ton gas powered beast of a log splitter (see below for review of said beast).
But you’re also only going to pay a fraction of the cost. Most folks are only going to use their wood splitter a few time a year. And for only a few times a year, the increase cost and the increased maintenance of a gas motor just aren’t warranted.
But if your needs are above average, or you burn harder wood, then this isn’t your machine. Also if you you are working where there is no close electrical outlet, then you are better of with a gas or manual model.
Regarding electricity, most homes built in the last 4 or five decades, will have an exterior or garage outlets rated @ 20 amps. This is what you’ll need for this units 15 amp motor.
You will start tripping electrical breakers if:
- You use too long of an extension chord.
- You use too small wire gauge in your extension chord
- You run the motor for more than a short period on a 15 amp breaker
So basically, pros and cons are:
- 15A Motor
- Splits 20 in length by 10 diameter wood rounds
- Lightweight as compared to many other log splitters
- Counter top height working stand
- Portable – 5 in wheels and only 98lbs (but no weakling!)
- At 98lbs my take two people to get it set up on the stand
- Requires two hands for operation
- At only 6.5 tons it will struggle with tougher hardwoods and possibly damage the seals
2. Boss Industrial (ES7T20)– Portable Log Splitter – 7 Ton – Feature RichCHECK LATEST PRICE ON Amazon
Key Features of This Wood Splitter:
This splitter with 7 tons of splitting force is at the top of our list. It has a good balance of power, price, and size. This is the good choice for homeowners – not too small and not too big. This log splitter uses a 2 HP electric motor, which produces a hydraulic pressure of 3,500 psi. It features a fixed blade in it to press the log against it.
This log splitter is convenient to use and can be operated with one hand (our #1 pick actually requires two hands). The automatic returning of ram prepares it for the next log and you get an effective rhythm. The 1,500W (2HP) electric motor with 3,400 rpm makes it a portable and relatively lightweight splitter.
This is a great log splitter for home use because, besides its exclusive features, you get a warranty on it. The hydraulic oil needs to be changed after using it for 100 hours. When you buy the new one, it will come filled with AW32 universal hydraulic oil. You can also use an alternative, but remember not to mix two fluids.
- Lightweight as compared to many other log splitters
- Split the logs smoothly
- Ram automatically returns back
- It can easily move with built-in wheels
- Knots can be handled without seizing
- Built-in side rails avoid falling of logs
- Reduced commercial warranty indicates it is not the best to carry out heavy work
- Might not work properly with tougher hardwoods
Why Select This?
If you struggle with medium or heavy labor, this is a perfect single-touch machine that will require reduced energy to operate. This is a perfect choice for old people or those who are treating an injury. Another benefit it provides is the flexibility of using it indoors.
As it is an electric log splitter, there is no need to worry about fumes. So, in severe winters, you can split the firewood in the garage or in a cabin/room if you want. This is a compact log splitter and can easily fit in the corner of a room.
3. Champion Log Splitter Power 25-Ton : Pick Best Gas Log Splitter
- It is a 25-ton gas-powered log splitter and comes with a hydraulic cylinder of 4” x 23”
- The cycle time is 14 seconds
- 11 GPM
- Comes fitted with a 2-stage hydraulic pump that has a 3,500-psi maximum
- Features DOT approved tires and a 2-inch ball hitch, which makes it a great machine to drive on the main roads behind vehicles, like pickups
- In its category, it is a compact log splitter measuring just 19.9 x 23.4 x 58 inches
- Weighs 396 lbs.
This log splitter provides more portability and additional power in comparison to electric models falling in the same range. It comes with DOT approved tires, so you can tow it behind a trailer and drive on the street. It’s the best choice for people with big properties and who like to split wood at someplace and store somewhere else.
The 5-HP powerful engine makes this machine from a Canadian company one of the best tow-behind log splitters powered by gas. When this splitter is set up for the first time, it requires 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid and a couple of hours. Some people cannot set it up properly and then give it negative reviews.
Those who correctly set it up applauds its power to easily split wooden logs 2-3 feet in diameter. A ball trailer hitch and two cradles are some other unique features that make it three times more powerful than an electric log splitter.
- Tires approved by DOT and the capability to tow-behind makes it legal to drive on roads
- Has a force of 25 tons and power of 5HP
- Hydraulics are burnout protected with a 2-stage pump
- Free technical lifetime support
- Highly durable as it is completely made up of high-grade steel
- Its first usage requires 10 gallons of hydraulic fuel and a setup time of a few hours
- During the use, the cylinder may get very hot and can burn people who lean on it
Why Select This?
This is a true champion having both great power and quality. Moreover, when a company provides free lifetime technical support, it means that the product is definitely amazing. This log splitter has nothing that can go against it. If you are serious about wood splitting, it is a tool you must have.
4. Sun Joe Logger Joe 10 Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter: Best Wood Splitter – Value Choice
- The logs which are up to 8” wide and 18” long can easily fit into it
- Has a force of up to 10 tons can be created with its hydraulic ram
- Featured with a built-in log cradle. The wooden logs are kept systematically
- Constructed of steel
- Very compact and measures just 41.2 x 8.12 x 11.8 inches
- One of the lightest in its category and weighs just 87 lbs
This log splitter gives you the power of hydraulics without the expense or size of a motor. This model comes fitted with a two-cycle hydraulic motor, which works with a pump but does not require any electricity or gas to operate. Of course, it won’t split a log in seconds and will not split the huge ones but overall, this log splitter is a lighter and inexpensive version of a strong tool. Consider it as the best log splitter for the money in manual log splitter category.
It comes with long handles to provide maximum leverage. You just need to turn a knob to quickly reset the ram return spring. To get reliable performance and power for a long time, its body is constructed of durable steel. A person who doesn’t have enough energy to split logs using an axe or someone who wants to avoid repetitive injuries caused by splitting huge wooden pile can undoubtedly go for Sun Joe Logger Hydraulic Log Splitter.
- Weighs very less in comparison to other log splitters
- Comes with rear wheels – you can easily cart it across a yard
- A hydraulic force of 10 tons can be easily generated
- When required to store, you can easily fold it into a compact shape
- The powered log splitters are faster than it
- If you are carting across a yard then only wheels are beneficial. But if you want to use it for towing, wheels are not sufficient
- A very good log splitter but only for smaller woods
Why Need This?
If you prefer to manually operate a log splitter and can spend a little extra time, then you can go for this compact, light, and powerful tool. Moreover, it easily fits the budget and requires less maintenance, making it the best choice in this category.
5. Dirty Hand Tools 100171, 22 Ton Gas Log Splitter: Best Log Splitter 2020
This Dirty Hand Tools 100171 horizontal/vertical log splitter comes fitted with a powerful Kohler engine. It is a tough machine with 6.5 Horsepower and is designed to carry out bigger tasks.
An additional benefit you get with it is that a four-way split is offered by the wedge, perfect for one who owns big trees or who has to tear through more than 6 cords in a season. This log splitter works great and can be easily found in the nearby stores. It is also hard to find a negative review of this great tool.
- It is a 22-ton log splitter powered by gas
- Comes fitted with a 196-cc Kohler SH 265 engine
- Can split the log both horizontally and vertically
- The cycle time to go down and back in just 10.9 seconds
- Length of stroke cylinder is 24 inches and the diameter is 4 inches
- Comes fitted with a 2-stage 13 GMP pump
- Its dimensions are 38 x 49 x 89 inches
- This log splitter weighs 595 pounds
- Comes fitted with safety chains and 2-inch coupler
You can use it to easily split logs up to 25” in length. This enables faster execution of the project and puts less or no strain on the user’s body. It comes with a built-in log cradle that holds the logs systematically, and it features a log catcher to hold the logs and reduce lifting. Some of the optional accessories for this model are fenders, 4-way wedge, large log table, storage cover, and stroke reducer.
- Requires less time to assemble (only 15 minutes)
- A block of wood with a diameter of 2-3 ft. can be easily cut
- Every time 1-3 pulls are required to start Kohler engine
- YouTube videos are available for detailed assistance
- Beam and ram are built to last long
- Splitting logs become 3 times faster with the 4-way wedge
- In some cases, wedge pin and blade guards may warp
Why Select This For Home?
If you are looking for an easy-to-use and powerful log splitter at a reasonable rate, you can undoubtedly go for the Dirty Hand Tools 100171 horizontal/vertical log splitter. This one is the best splitter in this category. No matter whether you are looking for reliability, durability, capability or power, it bears excellent quality in every field. It usually gets positive reviews from the users and can be considered for heavy use.
6. NorthStar Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter 37-Ton: Best Heavy Duty Log Splitter
Key Features of This Brand:
- Features automatic idle/throttle control for extended engine life, reduced oil consumption and engine noise
- The 2 stage pump helps it achieve similar pressure as that of a single-stage pump
- The cylinder measures 5” x 24”
- Wedge wings are designed 4-way
- A continuous force of 34.3 tons is produced
- The cycle time is 14 seconds and the maximum psi is 3,500
- Low oil stoppage
- Dimensions are 90 x 43 x 42 inches
- Tire dimensions are 4.8 x 8 inches
- Comes equipped with a retracting wedge
This is a powerful log splitter from NorthStar that can split wood logs both horizontally and vertically. This machine comes powered by a Honda GX270 engine that has a special feature to reduce noise and save fuel when the next log is loaded. The pressure and flow are intelligently adjusted by the concentric hydraulic pump featured in it. With a 37-ton power, no other log splitter in this range comes near to it.
This is a serious tool that always remains the first preference of any timber professional. The gross torque of this log splitter is 14.1 at 2,500 rpm. It is a big log splitter but worth its size.
- Its look and working resemble a professional timber tool
- Extremely powerful and can successfully hit any size of log thrown to it
- From a reputed brand known to produce excellent products
- A highly satisfied user base and the feedback mostly remains on the higher side e.g. 4 or 5 stars
- Bigger in size and is expensive. The buyer should have adequate room and money for it
- This log splitter gets hot after a long time of usage
Why Select This?
This is a heavy-duty log splitter for those who want to be a pro in log splitting. If you have a super-dense wood to split or you live near a dense forest, there can’t be a better choice than this. Those who are using it have not faced any kind of performance failures so far. So, if you have logs which fall in the 4-5 ft. wide range, this is right splitter you should have. This tool with its performance will make you fall in love with it.
7. Pow’ R’ Kraft 65556 4-Ton 15 Amp Electric Wood Splitter: The Little Boy
- An electric powered 4-ton log splitter
- The motor consumes 1,500 W and can easily run on a household current
- Safe operation and can be operated with two hands
- Logs with a size of 20” in length and 12” in diameter can be easily split
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel, which makes it last long
- Efficiency and speed are increased with automatically returning ram
- Comes in a protective packing so that any shipping damages can be avoided
- No assembly required when it comes to your door, as it comes completely assembled
- Comes with built-in GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) protection
- Weighs just 104 lbs. which makes it a lightweight electric log splitter
- Those who want to avoid bending frequently can go for an optional stand
This Pow ’R’ craft 65556 electric splitter is the best electric log splitter for those who prefer something powerful yet small for a limited quantity of firewood or small wood. This splitter comes with a cord, which can work on any 15 amp breakers at home without any concerns about a fuse being blown out.
Unlike some gas-powered log splitters that may provide a rough experience, this is electric and a smooth choice to finish small work.
- Its 1,500W electricity consumption capacity makes it the best choice to work with residential power without any circuit breaking worries
- Logs up to 12” in diameter can be easily split with it
- Highly safe and hard, and your hand won’t get stuck in it
- A small log splitter for occasional and home use
- Not the best choice for large pieces of wood
- It can be used at limited locations with its plug-in design
- Not the best tool to use in rains
Why It Has Good Rating?
If you want a reliable tool that can split the small logs or perfectly split the woods that have already been split (mostly), then there can’t be another best electric log splitter. It’s a great choice when the woodpile is located near the house and your consumption is not more than 1 or fewer cords each year. This log splitter is relatively compact, light, and inexpensive. So, it is the best choice for those who require limited firewood.
8. Goplus New 1500W 6 Ton Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter: Best Wood Splitter
- A 6-ton splitting force
- Safe to use and falls underclass ‘B’ of insulation class
- With an IP 54 waterproof rate, it does not rust easily
- Power requirement is 1500 Watts
- Requires 120V/60HZ voltage
- Without load, the motor speed is 3,450 rpm
- Hydraulic Oil capacity is 2.8 liter
- Logs measuring up to 14.5” in length and 9.8” in diameter can be easily split
- It is a compact machine and measures just 37” x 12.2” x 18.1”
- Falls into the lightweight category and weighs just 102.1 lbs.
This electronic hydraulic log splitter from Goplus splits wood so easily that it makes the whole process fun. Although it is not the best splitter comparing with the bigger rivals, it’s a perfect choice for a smaller, softer wood. This 15-amp design does not allow you to worry about the flipping of the breakers while splitting wood.
This is the best wood splitter for any homeowner having a fireplace or a wood-burning stove. The ram force of this splitter can easily split the wooden logs of recommended dimensions. Its efficient design makes it a machine which can be transported easily.
- Softwoods of up to 10” are easily processed through this 1500-Watt log splitter
- Compact, fairly priced, and light
- It has an electric motor, so no need to worry about fumes
- Can easily work with an extension cord
- Not suitable for logs more than 1 ft. in diameter
- This splitter finds some hardwoods very tough to split
Why Select This?
If you want a small and compact home splitter, you can surely go for it. Do not expect some extremely powerful results from it, as it is best for normal or softwoods usually required to warm the house. You will find limited reviews of this product, but its two-hand operational design and streamlined steel shape make it a safe and great choice for anyone in need of a powerful wood splitter.
9. Powerhouse Xm-380 7-Ton Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter: Home Hobbyist
- It is a 7-ton log splitter with a 3 HP motor
- Its engine power is 3,500 rpm and power consumption is 2,500 watts
- It splits logs that measure 20.5 inches in length and 12 inches in width
- Traveling distance of ram is 15.7 inches
- It weighs 104 pounds
- It is a very compact machine and measures just 19.29 x 11.81 x 38.19 inches
- Splits a single log in 6 seconds, which means it can split 100 logs in an hour
- For enhanced safety, it requires operation with both hands
- It is a corded log splitter
Users usually prefer splitting a large amount of wood in a short span of time and they do not want to spend their time tuning up gas-powered log splitters every year. For them, Powerhouse XM Electric Hydraulic Splitter is the best splitter to consider. It can effortlessly split 100 logs in an hour, which ensures faster splitting of a cord of wood. To make it more secure, it operates with 2-hands and it automatically pulls back when you leave it so that the next log can go.
- Automatic retract and 6-second split to ease the whole process
- Increased safety with a two-hand operation
- Works best with dry or green wood, softwoods or hardwoods
- Successfully works with a large volume of woods
- Using it in wet weather is not recommended
- Not considered good for a house whose breakers are less than 16 amps
- The throw is short and may require being corrected with a 4 x 4 spacer
- It is not an idle model for towing because its wheelbase and wedge are narrow
However, never use a log splitter with a bare hand as shown in the video. Always follow the safety tips while operating a log splitter.
Why Select This?
If you are a home hobbyist then this is the best option for you. If you have a dry location and an adequate power supply, it is definitely a wonderful choice. But this log splitter is not for you if you need to tow it all throughout the property. It is the best machine for home use and provides real value for money.
10. WEN 56206 6-Ton Electric Log Splitter: Best for Home Use
Key Features of This Machine:
- It comes with a 1,500 Watt electric motor that has copper windings and can be easily run on household electricity
- The electric motor does not emit fumes, making it a safe choice to be used in a shed or garage
- The wooden logs that are up to 20.5 inches long and 10 inches wide can be processed
- It has 6-inch tires and two handles with a comfortable grip
- Push plate of 4 x 4 inch
- A 4.5-inch good quality wedge
- Comes with AW32 hydraulic oil that fills the 2.8-quart reservoir
This log splitter from WEN gets its power from 2 HP electric motor installed in it. 6 tons of pressure is produced with this motor, which makes it fall into the entry-level log splitter category. The build of this log splitter is quite tough and its design features chunky welding and large bolts, making it look purposeful and best splitter for home use.
Like other shortlisted log splitters, its ram also returns automatically. Those 6-inch wheels make it super easy to move on the ground with that 100-pound weight tag!
When reviewing this log splitter, we noticed some owners have complained that its power is not up to the mark, but most have found it perfectly suitable as per their needs. For safe operation, you should use both of your hands. If you have a limited budget, it is the best one to use.
- A splitting force of 6 tons
- Very easy to operate with the plug-in option
- Increased safety with two-handed operation
- Preferable for indoors because during operation, it does not emit fumes
- Comes with an option to be used with a generator
- Its rubber feet should be more secure to stay on
- The splitting power is limited and can’t split larger than that
Why Select This?
If you want an electric log splitter which has lots of functions and is value for money, you should know that this is the best electric log splitter in this category. This lets you split logs indoor without breaking the electrical circuit of your house. Usually, electric/hydraulic motors have certain constraints, but WEN 56206 6-Ton Electric splitter offers a clear and effective solution.
How Do Log Splitters Work?
In a log splitter, the user places a log on the splitter base. Then a directional valve is pulled to deliver the hydraulic fluid from the pump to the last end of the piston cylinder. The force of this fluid pushes the splitter wedge forward. Again using the directional valve the fluid is returned back and the splitter blade is placed back to its neutral position.
The flow from the pump bosts the forward force of the wedge.
Care and Maintenance of Log Splitter
After choosing and ordering a log splitter for you, the next step you should focus on is its care and maintenance. A well-maintained log splitter ensures a fast clean-up of yard waste and a beautiful lawn. If you want to keep the machine running for a long time, then please follow these guidelines.
- You should regularly check for the hydraulic fluid leakage. If you suspect the leakage, check it by placing a piece of wood or cardboard below the damaged area. Do not forget to wear safety glasses and work gloves, as they will protect you from dangerous fluids.
- When the level of hydraulic fluid moves down in your log splitter, fill it again. This will decrease the pressure your machine takes. The appropriate fuel quantity can be identified by removing the oil filling plug. If less is found, fill 3/4th of the hydraulic fluid unit. Remember, log splitter hydraulic fluid change at a regular interval is important.
- After filling the hydraulic fluid, the next step is to remove the trapped air from the hydraulic Firstly, the piston rod is extended to the maximum and then remove the oil filling plug. Then the release screw should be quickly twisted in a counterclockwise direction. The piston rod will automatically move back in the cylinder, which will allow air to release.
- You should regularly sharpen the blades of your log splitter. A coarse metal file could be used to sharpen any dull parts of the blade, and any nicks and chips in blade should be repaired.
- Regularly clean the log splitter and always store it in an area free from any weather or moisture problems.
- Care should also be taken while using it. Whenever you use your log splitter, position it correctly and make sure that it tightly grips the log. The actuator should be released only after confirming the grip to split the wood smoothly.
Log Splitter Safety Tips
I agree you are not splitting wood with an axe here. So, the safety issue is inappropriate. No, while working with a machine always requires some precaution.
- Always use a splitter in daylight. Working in the night is not a good idea.
- Get habituated working with safety goggles, shoes or gloves.
- Make sure there is no leakage.
- Maintain proper distance from the log while loading or unloading.
What to Look Forward to?
Wait! We thought a detailed view of an ideal log splitter features may be a great idea. So, we came up with this article. This might help you.
- Motor: When you buy a motorized log splitter, look into the motor. The design of the motor determines the hydraulic oil’s volumetric flow rate in a tube network, and the power of the motor affects the splitter’s power rating. The more pressure at pumping end, the more tonnage ratings the splitter will provide. The motor is a very important factor.
- Horsepower: Two splitters of different horsepower can produce the same output. This creates confusion that which one is better. Normally, it is seen that higher horsepower provides extra headroom to the splitter to push itself, so the chances of overload diminish in a motor with a higher power. With lower power motors, you can split the logs faster but within the specified limits; otherwise, the performance gets affected.
- Flow rates: Flow rates indicate the speed with which hydraulic fluid moves from the source to hydraulic ram. The higher flow rates mean that the wedge will move faster to the resting position and your splitting machine will work more efficiently. When buying a splitter, prefer the one with the dual-stage pump. In this pump, the flow rate is increased when the ram retreats in the resting stage, thereby faster reset time is witnessed. In a dual-stage pump, two separate pumping sections are present – one operates the ram’s piston at a high speed and another generates maximum working force to split tough wooden logs.
- Vertical and Horizontal operation: If the log size falls between small and medium (e.g. 6” – 12” in diameter), the horizontal operation is the best. If the log size is bigger than this, it can be tiring to carry and place it horizontally. In some gas splitters, the complete ram and rail assembly can be swung to make a vertical alignment, while the stand and motor remain constant. You just need to roll the large logs in place and the wedge will do the work moving vertically in an up and down motion. The best splitter should have a good system for vertical log splitting.
To Sum Up
Now, you have all the information necessary to choose the best splitter for you with an informed decision. Today, many wood splitter reviews are available online; they can be independent or sponsored. The list we have provided will help you pick the best log splitter which can serve you for years.
After reading this review, if you still feel that we have missed something, you can point that out to our social media outlets. We will immediately review it and analyze our five-point parameter.
We are a true believer in innovation and we know that companies regularly research and develop new ways to improve their products. The products we have reviewed are not perfect, but they are much closer to (or exactly as per) your needs. You will get nothing but highly satisfactory results with the products reviewed by us.
Hey! If you think this review is worth sharing, then please share it. Leave a comment! We greatly appreciate your opinion.
Source: This tonnage selection guide from logsplitterdirect.