Have water spots taken over your car’s exterior! Don’t worry; help is here!
Americans spend approximately $5.8 billion a year at car washes, and the biggest reason is that people don’t believe that they can do a good car wash at home.
One of the often-heard complaints is, “I did everything right, but ended up with water spots everywhere.”
What if we were to tell you that car wash soaps that professionals use, which don’t leave any spots at all?
Yes, it’s true! A good car wash soap doesn’t just clean the dust and grime. It ensures that your car’s exterior doesn’t get damaged and doesn’t allow water spots to form.
Let’s have a look at the best spotless car wash soaps and figure out how they work their magic!
Table of Contents
Spotless Car Wash Soaps
Aero Cosmetics Waterless Car Wash Kit
Aero Cosmetics Waterless Car Wash Kit is our choice for the best spotless car wash soap.
I guess you would have figured out how it works from the name itself – this is a waterless product! But that’s not all. This product is more than just a car wash; it’s a wash and wax. It leaves a non-stick coating on the vehicle’s surface for protection too!
Its best features are
- Waterless: You don’t need water to wash your car with this product. No water, no water spots. Simple!
- Gentle Cleaning: The car wash soap gently cleans and protects the surface of your vehicle. After spraying it on your car, it removes dirt and leaves a non-stick UV protective coating.
- Safe to Use: The car wash is safe to use. It is alcohol and ammonia-free and is made of eco-friendly ingredients. It will never harm or damage your car’s paint.
Why should you buy it?
The waterless wash and wax kit can be applied directly to your car’s exterior, leaving no water spots. It takes away all dirt and leaves behind an anti-static and UV protection coating. Moreover, it is alcohol and ammonia-free, so it is safe for your car.
- SIMPLY THE BEST WATERLESS CAR WASH. Gently Cleans and Protects while leaving a Non-Stick UV Protective Coating on All Vehicle surfaces both Inside and Out. Also, compatible with all other waxes, sealants, and ceramic coatings. Just Spray on and Wipe Dry. Wash and Wax Anywhere, Anytime, Parking Lots, Garages, Work, School, Apartments, RV Parks, and more. 144oz will Waterless Wash up to 28 cars or Wax As You Dry 36 cars. Also, excellent on ALL Interior surfaces. Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, & Glass.
- Highly performance Aircraft Quality Wax for your Car, Boat, and RV. ONCE YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL NEVER USE AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS AGAIN! Used by Air Force One, Marine One, NASA, The Military, Airlines, Corporate and private aircraft owners around the world for over 35 years. This is a high quality easy to use product.
- Water Based - Alcohol & Ammonia Free. Our plant-based Eco-friendly formula is biodegradable and Safe on ALL surfaces both Inside and Out. Meets Boeing Aircraft (D6-17487P, D6-7127M), Airbus Industries (09-00-002), and McDonnell Douglass CDS #1 cleaning specifications. Also, Human Friendly, NO eye or skin irritation like some other automotive products
- Kit includes 1 full gallon of Wash Wax ALL, 1 full 16 oz spray bottle of Wash Wax ALL, 4 Microfiber Towels (16 in x 16 in), Mini Aero Bug Scrubber, Product Guide, and How to Use Guide.
- ⚠️ Note: Understand that this is a Wash and Wax Product. Wax will protect and enhance the shine you currently have. If you have dull, oxidized, or scratched finish you will need a Polish to address those issues. WAX IS FOR PROTECTION; POLISH IS FOR CORRECTION. Our polish is called Polish ALL and is also available on Amazon. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not getting 5 star results out of this 5-star product, please give us a chance to correct the issue. Please contact us.
Chemical Guys Extreme BodyWash
The Chemical Guys Extreme Bodywash is the second-best choice on our list. It has a high suds/high gloss formula that adds extra protection with every wash. It gently removes dirt, grime, and grease from your cars. The product is pH balanced and does not leave spots even if you clean your car in direct sunlight.
The best features are
- pH Balanced: The car wash and wax uses a pH-balanced formula, which helps remove spots. It does not leave behind any spots even if you clean your car in direct sunlight
- Formula: the soap features a synthetic wax formula that adds protection with every wash. It has a color brightening technology that adds gloss to your car’s exterior.
- Scratch-Free: This shampoo is slick and scratch-free. It leaves behind a white coat of protection. You can use it with a foam gun or foam cannon for thicker suds and more comprehensive cleaning.
Why should you buy it?
The Extreme Bodywash uses a pH-balanced formula that helps remove water spots. It does not leave behind any spots even if you clean your car under direct sunlight.
It features a high gloss formula that gently removes dirt, grime, and grease. Moreover, this shampoo is slick and scratch-free, so it is safe to use for your cars.
- 12+ YEARS OF CLEAN & SHINY VEHICLES – Extreme Wash + Wax has been available on Amazon since 2010 and consistently getting the best ratings and reviews (14,000+ and growing). There are other Wash & Waxes on the market, but none of them perform like Extreme Wash & Wax. Don’t believe us? Check out the reviews and ratings on this page!
- FOAM AND SHINE – The key to a clean car or a complete detail starts with a great wash. The best way to wash your car, truck, SUV, RV or Jeep is to use a product that creates a lot of foam. Extreme Wash + Wax produces thick, dirt fighting bubbles that help clean any vehicle.
- BUCKET, FOAM GUN OR CANNON – Whether you are washing with a wash mitt and bucket, a foam gun connected to your garden hose or a foam cannon connected to your pressure washer, Extreme Wash + Wax is the right car wash soap to deliver loads of foam and suds to get a great wash!
- BEGINNER AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILER FRIENDLY – Chemical Guys makes products for beginners and experts alike. Chemical Guys products are professional grade to get the best results and are also simple enough for even a beginner to achieve immediate results. This soap was made in the USA!
- CONCENTRATED – A little bit goes a long way. Just add 1-3 oz. of Extreme Wash + Wax to a 5 gallon wash bucket or to a 32 oz. solution tank for your foam cannon or foam gun and you are ready to experience a foam frenzy!
Rain-X Car Spotless Car Wash
The innovative formula of this car wash soap uses water-sheening technology. There is no need to wipe the car after the wash because the soap will bead off the water, leaving the car free of water spots.
Its best features are
- Spot Free Formula: The spot-free formula of this shampoo sheens water off after washing. It keeps your vehicle free from water spots.
- Safe To Use: This car wash is safe to use. The biodegradable and pH-balanced formula will ensure that there are no scratches or marks on your paint.
- High Impact Cleaning: The car wash gives high impact foam that clings onto the dirt to provide deep cleaning. The soap visibly reduces dirt without damaging your car’s paint.
Why should you buy it?
The car wash uses a spot-free, biodegradable, and pH-balanced formula to clean dirt from your vehicles. Its water-sheening technology ensures that the water droplets bead off immediately after washing, thereby ensuring no water spots on the car.
The high-impact foam clings onto the dirt to provide deep cleaning and to keep your vehicle free from water spots.
- Deep cleaning high foam soap cuts through dirt
- No spots after water evaporates; no towel drying necessary
- Spot-free formula sheens water off vehicle
- Leaves a bright shine on the vehicle
- Concentrated formula
You should consider the below factors while choosing a spotless car wash soap:
Water Spot Removal
When you let the water settle on your car without drying off immediately after a wash, it can cause water spots. It would help if you chose a soap that offers a quick-drying technology so that the water is sheened off quickly. The other alternative is to use a waterless formula. No water, no water spots!
It would be best if you chose those soaps that have lots of suds. An ideal soap develops a thick layer and can easily remove dirt without additional scrubbing. Moreover, the concentration factor matters a lot. A good soap to water ratio should be 1 ounce for 1 gallon of water.
pH level determines acidity or alkalinity. It is good for breaking up dirt with grip. So it would help if you chose those soaps that are highly alkaline and are ph balanced. An ideal soap is one with the neutral ph formula as it will not damage your car’s paint or wax.
Your soap should be environmentally friendly and biodegradable. After cleaning your car, the entire car soap ends up in the drainage system, polluting our oceans.
When you use biodegradable soaps, they can be broken down into simpler chemicals, leaving the oceans clean.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does spot-free car wash work well?
Yes, spot-free car washes work. They have innovative water sheening or beading compounds in them, ensuring that the water just drips right off instead of clinging to your car. This way, there are no water spots left because the water cannot accumulate in one place on the car’s body.
Can I wash my car with shampoo?
Yes, you can. You can use your regular hair wash shampoo for your vehicle’s cleaning. Just mix two tablespoons of hair shampoo with 1 gallon of water.
However, you should not use hair wash shampoo regularly. IT may cause damage to your car’s paint. So it would help if you considered buying a good car wash shampoo.
Can you wash your car only with water?
If you wash your car only with water, it will cause micro-scratches and marks. Water contains many chemicals and minerals (especially if you live in a place where the water is hard). If you intend to use only water to wash your car, you need to do a very thorough job of wiping it off; otherwise, it will leave spots behind.
How often should you wash your car?
Once in a couple of weeks is usually enough. However, irregular dirt does require extra attention. If you have bugs or other stains on your car, you should remove them immediately with a good car wash. If you let them settle, they can damage your paint.